Here we are again, another month has been and gone and this month we have seen an eclipse, a social media conference, The Facebook F8 Conference and a whole host of other blog posts to name a few of the events. Our website continues to receive visitors from people all over the world.
This round up is delivered a day late, certainly comes to something when one of our other bloggers has to remind the admin to do his monthly round up, I did put myself in the naughty corner for all of 18 minutes, think its one minute for each year isn’t it? ;o).
This month has also seen the return of that rather warm and mysterious ball of light in the sky called the sun. Anyway before you go and grab the disposable BBQ why not take a look at this months round up.
For the record, over 2500 of you have come to our website this month, so a big thank you to all of you for your support.
- Spring Forward:- With a massive 759 page views, our top article this month is about the clocks going forward and the dawn of Spring time, take a look if you haven’t already.
- Won’t get fooled again:- Did you get caught out by the 1st April? Traditionally known as April fools day, if you did then not worry there were are a lot of us. Take a look this blog post and the joke is on us..
- A Taste of France in Torquay:- As well as the wonderful Solar eclipse we had this month we have also see a French market come to Torquay providing that taste of France right here in Torbay.
- Some of Torquay’s Best Views:- Do you love pictures? So do we, why not take one or two pictures from these fabulous beauty spots.
- International Happiness Day:- Finally coming in at 89 page views, the international day of happiness concludes our April Round Up.