BoostTorbay Wine ‘n’ Shine Networking
September 22 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm£5.00
Tired of the grind? Rough quarter? Fab quarter?
Whatever your story the BoostTorbay Wine ‘n’ Shine Networking night is the perfect way to end your quarter on a high. An evening of food, wine, informative presentations followed by a round of speed networking could be just what you need to put you on the right track for the next quarter.
In June we started works on the all new BoostTorbay.com, however, we have gone right over the deadline on this.
But rather than cancel, we thought it was time for you to shine and how better to do it than by joining us for an evening of informal but informative networking, with a tweet nowhere to be seen.
Help yourself to food and drink throughout the evening…
The line up:
- Arrival and Informal networking (1900 – 19:30)
- Introductons (19:31-19:45)
- Presentation 1 – “The Growth Hub”, Kim Thornton, Torbay Development Agency (19:45-20:00)
- Q and A (20:00-20:05)
- Biz in a Min (Speed Networking 20:10-20:30)
- Presentation 2 – “Who are all the Tourists”, Helen Brenton, Local Tourism Marketer (20:30-20:45)
- Q and A (20:50-20:55)
- Informal networking (2100-2130)
Don’t stay in, grab your coat, we’ve got food for you to eat and you’ve got business to make.
Plus we’re cheaper than the local all you can eat, and the drinks are included as well, it’s a win win.